Tashida are working exclusively on the search for a newly created role within a growing, global pharmaceutical and medical business.
This is a unique opportunity to define a role in a company with a very bright future. We are looking to speak with candidates with a number of years regulatory compliance experience, specifically in relation to medical devices.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of defining the compliance function, to ensure collaboration between various stakeholders in the business and meet regulatory compliance guidlines.
• Proactively communicate regulatory strategy, critical topics and other key issues with appropriate teams in Regulatory Affairs and Marketing as appropriate
• Review and feedback on technical reports and analysis
• Provision of regulatory input for various projects, product life cycle maintenance and product changes
• Review of promotional material (digital and print) and labelling
• Participation with inter-departmental meetings, review of relevant submission documentation, dossier creation and maintenance
• Creating and undertaking training programmes to help ensure inter-departmental compliance understanding
• Understanding of EU MDR changes
• To further consolidate and establish the regulatory compliance function
In return our client is offering
• Base salary of £60,000<
• Highly competitive package including fantastic benefits
• Leadership responsabilites
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the EU you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Tashida Pharmaceutical acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
020 3950 1948
Life Science recruitment specialists
International House 142, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4EF