Working culture is not just a buzz phrase for our client. All voices have a chance to be heard and all staff have the ability to make a positive impact.
Excellent training schemes provided, across all levels.
As Senior Account Executive, your key responsibilities will be as follows;
• Providing strategic account direction and development
• Acting as point of contact for key opinion leaders (KOLs) to drive the successful delivery of projects
• Opportunity to attend congress
• Chance to deputise for Account Director/Manager where required
The successful candidate will have
• 1 years’ experience in a Medical Communications environment within an account handling role – This is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Understanding of the types of projects encountered within Med Comms
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of communication and writing skills
In return our client is offering
• Highly competitive package including fantastic benefits.
• Genuine development of your skills through involvement with the entire medical communications sphere.
• Leadership the chance to shape the culture of an agency and to develop internal talent.
• Exposure to working with the agencies fantastic client base, ranging from start-up to global clients
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the EU you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Tashida Pharmaceutical acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Either Joel@Tashida.co.uk or Vikram@Tashida.co.uk
020 3950 1948
Life Science recruitment specialists
International House 142, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4EF