Are you working with a CRO and looking for the opportunity to move to an originator organisation?
We are currently handling a Senior Quality Auditor role for an innovative pharmaceutical company.
This role will see you plan, conduct and follow-up a number of audit types including;
• Investigator site audits
• Vendor audits
• Process audits
• You will also host inspections
Due to the nature of the role, both UK and international travel can be expected. As well as conducting audits, you will be expected to provide support, education and training in relation to clinical trial compliance.
As well as audit related activities, you will also create, maintain and review SOPs within Clinical Development.
• A scientific orientated degree
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a GCP auditing role
• Experience of undertaking external clinical audits autonomously
• Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time, both within the UK and overseas
In return our client is offering
• Base salary of £60,000
• Highly competitive package including fantastic benefits
• Leadership responsabilites
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the EU you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Tashida Pharmaceutical acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
020 3950 1948